What we offer you and your dog
Fresh, countryside air
Give your dog the gift of acres and acres of space to run and swim in, explore, and sniff to their heart’s content. Yes, we’re technically a dog walker in south London, but we’re also so much more.
Forget a quick walk on a lead, this is doggy day care with a difference. Our outdoor dog daycare service is all about making sure your furry friend gets to socialise with other dogs, while getting all the fresh air, exercise and stimulation they need.
As England isn’t known for its year-round sunshine, we’ve kitted out our doggy day care indoor centre, too. Think cosy, comfy beds and beanbags, chill out areas and even places dedicated to hosting doggy birthday bashes!
Complete peace of mind
Yours and your dog’s happiness are what we live for, which is why we only employ fully trained, highly experienced, dog-mad staff, who take great pride in their ability to understand and bond with all our dogs.
Some of the pups we call family have been with us every week for many years (we’ve been in business since 2003), which is a testament to the quality of our service and the trust our clients have in us.
Socialisation with other pups
As part of our 'pack', the dogs are totally relaxed and quickly feel part of our large extended family and learn vital social skills. With gentle encouragement, nervous dogs and puppies learn quickly to fit in and socialise with other dogs and people. We take puppies from 8 weeks old, once they’re fully vaccinated.
Convenient chauffeur service
We know how tricky it can be to juggle everything in the morning, so we take the hassle away and pick your dog up in our comfortable, secure, air-conditioned vans between 8am and 10am, Monday to Friday, dropping them off, tired and happy, between 4pm and 6pm.
If you need occasional weekend help, we’ll pick up between 11am and 1pm and drop off between 3pm and 5pm.
Areas we cover around South London:
|Pimlico||Victoria||South Kensington||Chelsea||Parsons Green||Fulham|
Don’t worry if you don’t see your South London location listed, just give us a call and we’ll see if we can accomodate you.
We also offer full grooming services, meaning you don't have to take time out of your busy schedules to take them yourself. We just love dropping our pooches home to you smelling like they've just stepped out of a salon!
- Full grooming: clipping / scissors / hand stripping
- "Pawdicure" - claws: clipping / filing / luxury wax treatment to repair and prevent sore paws
- Shower and towel dry
- Shower and hand blow dry (tidy up and knot removal)
- Bath / massage, hand-dry finish
- Deep fur hydration (designed for fluffy dogs with damaged fur)
- Teeth treatment - removal of brown scale, gel whitening and finishing with mouthwash
- Anal glands - emptying anal glands
- Ear plucking - to avoid wet ears and prevent the growth of bacteria
If your poorly dog needs to go to the vet but you can’t get time off work, we will gladly take them on your behalf. Ask us about our costs and the areas we cover.
Healthy food delivered to your door
We are big fans of of feeding dogs a diet of raw food and we're so passionate about it, we even deliver it to your home. Not only is this super convenient for you, but the benefits to your beloved dog are endless:
- Cleaner teeth and fresh breath
- Better weight control
- Improved digestion
- Shinier, healthier skin and coat
- Reduction of allergy symptoms
- Harder, smaller, less smelly stools
- Increased mobility in older animals
- More energy and stamina
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved liver, pancreatic and bowel health
- Savings due to less trips to the vet
Looking for ‘dog care overnight near me’ and found us? We're so happy you did. We don’t operate dog kennels. Simply because we think it can be stressful enough for you and your dog to be separated, without worrying that they’ll be sleeping in a cage. Your dog will stay with us in our home and become part of our family. And, of course, they’ll go to our incredible dog care facilities in Kent every day.
Because your dog needs to feel happy and confident with us, we only offer overnight dog care for dogs who come to us at least once a week.
Personalised dog care
We know every dog has different needs and because your pup’s happiness and welfare are our top priority, we offer:
- Individually arranged quiet time for dogs who need special care after an operation or illness.
- Puppy day care for female puppies in their first season (separated from unneutered dogs).
- Special care for puppies from the age of 8 weeks that have not yet been fully inoculated.
- Care for elderly dogs; balancing the need for exercise and companionship with the need for solitude and quiet.
- Later or earlier picking up and delivery.
- Boarding and daycare, including weekends by arrangement.
Care of keys
To make life as easy as possible for us and you, we recommend you leave your keys with us if you’re going to use our services regularly. Security is our top priority, so all keys are coded to make sure they’re not identifiable to other people.
If you’d rather we collected them from you at every visit, there’ll be an additional charge for this after the first pick up.
Fully insured and checked
Bruno’s Dog Care is fully insured and all our dog trainers are DBS checked.